Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/advanced/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
Advanced Ball Striking • View topic - The Moe thread

The Moe thread

Re: The Moe thread

Postby k2baloo » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:37 pm

Moe Norman at 58 years old just killing his driver.

https://youtu.be/VkbFlpuDcuc
k2baloo

Postby LesMurray » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:43 pm

Compare Moe here:

with John here:

LesMurray

Postby Range Rat » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 pm

….best legs in the business.
You're ahead of where you were, and behind where you're going.
Range Rat

Postby Nickj1 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:38 am

Nickj1

Postby lagpressure » Sun May 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Nickj1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tamd4i-vkY

Nice to see this...
Looks like it will be produced well, and help another generation see something that truly was extraordinary.
lagpressure
Site Admin

Postby k2baloo » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:46 pm

I hope all the ABS crowd is well. I haven't posted in a while as I thought the site was gone... Good to see things are still here!
I'm been experimenting hitting balls off a tall tee and I think Moe may be on to something. Maybe even just as a drill it seems to help a bit.
I don't control it well with the driver. Actually, left the driver at home for my last round and played the best I have all year. Anyway, here's my Moe-inspired tall tee driver practice. Might put driver back in the bag if I can learn to hit it straight-ish:
https://youtu.be/7Up7LYy4HP0
k2baloo

Postby lagpressure » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:05 pm

The site is here... sometimes it's down for reasons out of our control.. servers, hosting sites etc.. and technology isn't thrilled with the language phpbb this site is based upon... but it's not going away totally. An older browser will always be able to read it. There are a lot of other sites in a similar predicament.

Worst case I have a complete backup of the site stored on my desktop that can be hosted on my own Apache server. I do have it running successfully in that manner, so it would just be a matter of hooking into a local ISP portal and putting it up online.

There is just way too much great information here and contributions to the game ....for it all to be sent into some digital dust bin.
lagpressure
Site Admin

Postby lagpressure » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:05 pm

The site is here... sometimes it's down for reasons out of our control.. servers, hosting sites etc.. and technology isn't thrilled with the language phpbb this site is based upon... but it's not going away totally. An older browser will always be able to read it. There are a lot of other sites in a similar predicament.

Worst case I have a complete backup of the site stored on my desktop that can be hosted on my own Apache server. I do have it running successfully in that manner, so it would just be a matter of hooking into a local ISP portal and putting it up online.

There is just way too much great information here and contributions to the game ....for it all to be sent into some digital dust bin.
lagpressure
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Top Threads (2000 Club)