Post Impact Pivot Thrust

Re: Post Impact Pivot Thrust

Postby robbo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 am

Mashie72 wrote:
robbo wrote:
I won’t go into details about my sabbatical from practice and/or playing but if I mention that I just completed my 7th round of chemo you’ll have a pretty good idea of what’s been happening. ;) I’ve lost considerable strength and stamina.

Robbo

You're doing fantastic Robbo and happy to read your posts. . Glad to see you've got great PIA for what life has thrown at you.

All the best,

John

Mashie - thanks for that.

Best,

Rob
robbo

Postby robbo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:54 am

eth14dev wrote:Blessings robbo,

Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery!

Had family members dealing with the same situation about 10 years back, so I understand how life changing it all can be. All the best to your speeding recovery and great work on your swing too! Saw through your vids on the Swing Posts thread. Nice :D

Eth - thanks so much.

Rob
robbo

Postby robbo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 am

Range Rat wrote:I've been trying for a long time to remember where I first came upon these words that hold deep meaning. I remember them being written with a Scottish accent so it might have been Golf in the Kingdom, but I don't have the book anymore (oops) so I can't look it up. I wish I could find where I first saw them but it is a phrase I remind myself often..."I gawt me gawd and me gulff to get me threwe." Keep bringing it Robbo... RR :)

RR - love the quote RR! It’s more relevant to my situation than you realize! I’ll have to tell you about an incident that happened a few weeks after my diagnoses that highlights it!

Thanks!

Rob
robbo

Postby robbo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:02 pm

eagle wrote:RR said"

I gawt me gawd and me gulff to get me threwe.

Thank goodness for those two. I can think of no better medicine or therapy than golf, whether alone or with friends. The swinging, the fresh air, the mental process, and walking...even if only from the cart to the tee or green. It is hard to overdose.
Your swing looks great and enviable to my eyes Robbo, and I wish you well on all fronts!
eagle

Eagle - thanks very much. People have no idea just how humbling yet uplifting these statements of support mean. So much of the battle is mental (much like golf) and all these notes have such a big impact.

Rob
robbo

Previous

Return to Public Forum- Concepts in Advanced Ball Striking