LESSONS FROM THE DECK (24 Video Series)

For those new to ABS, some general concepts

Re: LESSONS FROM THE DECK (24 Video Series)

Postby eagle » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Just finished viewing these videos. For me, they deepen my understanding of the ABS concepts, and are a valuable addition to the modules. I look forward to more. Thanks John.
eagle

Postby norcalvol » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 pm

These are turning into my Daily Golfing Devotionals, in that I view one once a day and think about it, marinate in it, and then do a drill to physically implement it, in addition to whatever standard module drill(s) I'm working on. Then the next day, adopt another one until I find myself having gone around the wheel and back to where I started.

But there are a few that I find myself spending more time on than others --- going back to them more often than a strict rota would offer --- because they seem to bring so many things together:
Striking From The Core, Cohesive Body Tension, and Three Stage Rocket Firing.

Together, they clearly show me why things go well and remind me how things go wrong, because I'm starting to feel them when I implement them and also feel their absence when I don't. Things go well when I do, and don't when I don't.

These are the bread that is fully baked and instantly ready to eat for nourishment.
These are instructions that can actually create fundamental positive change and/or provide that periodic maintenance to keep things from drifting too far from what is desirable.

I can't recommend this enough.
Accelerate forever!
norcalvol

Postby snaphook » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:03 am

I like that... Something I think I will adopt.

I would like to also add one more vote for a video on the left side torso crunch which has been discussed from time to time.
snaphook

Postby k2baloo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:02 pm

lagpressure wrote:I'll be shooting a few more here and there and adding to the library over time.

Mike and I have discussed doing an equipment series also.

Hi John,
Any update on a possible equipment series with Mike? Also, have you considered adding more YouTube of you playing? You could play vintage gear matches with other folks or something casual. Either way, lots of people would like to watch and it would get more of the word out there about playing vintage gear.
Thanks,
Kyle
k2baloo

Previous

Return to ABS Conceptual Video Series