Draw or Fade?

Hosted by Grady (NFBANDON)

Re: Draw or Fade?

Postby LesMurray » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:22 pm

I've tried the Vice Pro Soft and really liked that one. I actually thought it performed better overall than the Pro V1 and I liked the feel better than the Duo Spin.
LesMurray

Re: Draw or Fade?

Postby Wknhacker » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:09 pm

LesMurray wrote:I've tried the Vice Pro Soft and really liked that one. I actually thought it performed better overall than the Pro V1 and I liked the feel better than the Duo Spin.

Every time I run out of decent balatas I go back to the PRO V1s when using my persimmons. But I'll definitely give these Vice Pro's a try as they are reasonably priced also.

On a side note. I was at my local driving range last week and saw a young man with a full set of persimmon woods. He had a decent looking swing so I went up to him and asked where he got the persimmons. He said they belonged to his grandfather who had them in his garage for years and never plays with them anymore. He found them thought it would be fun to try them on the range but said he would never take them to the course as he would get laughed at. I told him to find some good quality balatas and just give them a try if only once on the course as he might be surprised just how much fun the it is to play the old gear.

I don't think I convinced him but it's encouraging to see a teenager wanting to a least try persimmons woods, even if it's at the driving range.
"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser." - Arnold Palmer
Wknhacker

Previous

Return to In Search of the Great Ball Strikers