Re: Level Left OR Lateral Side Bend

Postby Mystery man » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:41 pm

The answer to the Op is it is both ... But only works if you have hands out

Can't do it , but I think I understand it. The hands out though is numero uno
One in the oven
Mystery man

Postby nfbandon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:38 am

You do need it, but it is a vapor trail. It is an effect of the proper intentions.
nfbandon

Postby LesMurray » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:13 pm

nfbandon wrote:You do need it, but it is a vapor trail. It is an effect of the proper intentions.

Agree - pressure into the right leg, left side moving along the 7:30 line, right side moving along the 4:30 line.
LesMurray

Postby Paul C » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:51 pm

LesMurray wrote:
nfbandon wrote:You do need it, but it is a vapor trail. It is an effect of the proper intentions.

Agree - pressure into the right leg, left side moving along the 7:30 line, right side moving along the 4:30 line.

Snow on the ground here, so can't really do anything. Could you do me a favor next time you get to the range. After warming up could you swing with the first move down, the intent of getting the left side on the 7:30 line and see what happens. Open the left hip up to that line...weight still going down the right leg and still keeping head behind ball, etc.
Paul C

Postby LesMurray » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Paul C wrote:Snow on the ground here, so can't really do anything. Could you do me a favor next time you get to the range. After warming up could you swing with the first move down, the intent of getting the left side on the 7:30 line and see what happens. Open the left hip up to that line...weight still going down the right leg and still keeping head behind ball, etc.

Will do - been working on that already. Probably tomorrow or Wed if the skies don't open up again.
LesMurray

Postby Paul C » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:53 pm

LesMurray wrote:
Paul C wrote:Snow on the ground here, so can't really do anything. Could you do me a favor next time you get to the range. After warming up could you swing with the first move down, the intent of getting the left side on the 7:30 line and see what happens. Open the left hip up to that line...weight still going down the right leg and still keeping head behind ball, etc.

Will do - been working on that already. Probably tomorrow or Wed if the skies don't open up again.

Thanks, I appreciate it. My motives are in part, selfish, as I am focused on this move as well to get a better pivot. My feet tend to be stuck in cement, but it's better. And kudos to you over on that other site. You're handling it like a real professional. If it was me, not so much. LOL.
Paul C

Postby LesMurray » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Paul C wrote:Thanks, I appreciate it. My motives are in part, selfish, as I am focused on this move as well to get a better pivot. My feet tend to be stuck in cement, but it's better. And kudos to you over on that other site. You're handling it like a real professional. If it was me, not so much. LOL.

Bradley has already told me to get more pressure into the right side so I have that to work on. He says that gets the hips moving more level and helps retain the spine angle.
LesMurray

Postby k2baloo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:50 pm

Paul C wrote:And kudos to you over on that other site. You're handling it like a real professional. If it was me, not so much. LOL.

Link? I'm only on here and WRX. Can't imagine why people would be hating on Les...
k2baloo

Postby nfbandon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:58 pm

Secret in the Dirt or Thunderdome. Enter at your own risk. :)
nfbandon

Postby k2baloo » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Ha, I probably won't get a profile or post over there unless I get bored with the sites I already visit. Which thread is in question? I've never navigated that site
k2baloo

PreviousNext

Return to In Search of the Great Ball Strikers