Level Left OR Lateral Side Bend

Hosted by Grady (NFBANDON)

Re: Level Left OR Lateral Side Bend

Postby LesMurray » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:15 pm

k2baloo wrote:
Paul C wrote:
Link? I'm only on here and WRX. Can't imagine why people would be hating on Les...

Just the usual characters who have a beef with John and Bradley. ABS is persona non gratis over in the Dirt.
LesMurray

Postby LesMurray » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:20 pm

k2baloo wrote:Ha, I probably won't get a profile or post over there unless I get bored with the sites I already visit. Which thread is in question? I've never navigated that site

It's good to have a profile there as then you can keep up to date just by checking the latest threads. Bradley Hughes has a great thread over there where he shares much of what he posts here and on his web site. Grady has a great thread as well "in search of the great ballstrikers". The thread in question is called "the natural swing" by Mark Allred. I posted a swing up in that thread at his request and I will say the feedback has been mostly positive. It has gone into a little bit of blathering about me being under plane, not having a good grip, and the usual anti-ABS rant about me not swinging naturally.
LesMurray

Postby Steve P » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:05 pm

I saw Jims analysis and he's right. You are underplane, Les.
Steve P

Postby nfbandon » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Steve P aren't you Jim T., and the guy that played those 9 holes with Alec in the rain at Mare?
nfbandon

Postby twomasters » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:23 am

The people who believe Les in underplane...have zero concept about keeping the shaft 'ON PLANE' through the hitting area...... They also have zero clue about how the shaft pressures back onto an on plane situation...
Its why it is a funny thread because its the same old one planers- with no desire to control the clubface- or utilize an accelerating strike.... you are doing great Les...as shown by your weekend results.
twomasters

Postby Paul C » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:17 am

twomasters wrote:The people who believe Les in underplane...have zero concept about keeping the shaft 'ON PLANE' through the hitting area...... They also have zero clue about how the shaft pressures back onto an on plane situation...
Its why it is a funny thread because its the same old one planers- with no desire to control the clubface- or utilize an accelerating strike.... you are doing great Les...as shown by your weekend results.

This is what happens when you post a swing anymore, really anywhere, except here. I'm continually amazed how people glom onto one very specific point and beat it like a dead horse, forgetting the golf swing is a lot more complicated than that. It's secret-itis gone wild. Worse in the winter. Everything will be ok once Les changes his name to Les Paul.
Paul C

Postby LesMurray » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Paul C wrote:
twomasters wrote:
This is what happens when you post a swing anymore, really anywhere, except here. I'm continually amazed how people glom onto one very specific point and beat it like a dead horse, forgetting the golf swing is a lot more complicated than that. It's secret-itis gone wild. Worse in the winter. Everything will be ok once Les changes his name to Les Paul.

How about Les Brown and his Band of Renown?
LesMurray

Postby LesMurray » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:28 pm

twomasters wrote:The people who believe Les in underplane...have zero concept about keeping the shaft 'ON PLANE' through the hitting area...... They also have zero clue about how the shaft pressures back onto an on plane situation...

Thank you again Bradley. I'm going to get in a range session this evening before the rains come again. Gotta work on that level left with more pressure.
LesMurray

Postby stevemcgee99 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Just don't make it Les Nessman.
McGee
stevemcgee99

Postby Mashie72 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:19 pm

All this talk about "Les" reminded me about the Pro for many years @ Tedesco CC in Marblehead, MA named Les Dunn which I always thought was a kinda funny name..

It's short by today's standards but check out this vid in case you have never heard of this place especially the tight back 9. It was always in immaculate condition when I played it. What a great persimmon track!! The greens were tricky and small but putted beautifully. This course, Salem CC & Kernwood CC are all gems within a few miles from one another..

"The secret is on the deck"
Mashie72

PreviousNext

Return to In Search of the Great Ball Strikers