Level Left OR Lateral Side Bend

Hosted by Grady (NFBANDON)

Re: Level Left OR Lateral Side Bend

Postby LesMurray » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:41 pm

Mashie72 wrote:All this talk about "Les" reminded me about the Pro for many years @ Tedesco CC in Marblehead, MA named Les Dunn which I always thought was a kinda funny name..

It's short by today's standards but check out this vid in case you have never heard of this place especially the tight back 9. It was always in immaculate condition when I played it. What a great persimmon track!! The greens were tricky and small but putted beautifully. This course, Salem CC & Kernwood CC are all gems within a few miles from one another..

Don't forget about Leo J Martin down in Wellesley.
LesMurray

Postby Paul C » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Mashie72 wrote:All this talk about "Les" reminded me about the Pro for many years @ Tedesco CC in Marblehead, MA named Les Dunn which I always thought was a kinda funny name..

It's short by today's standards but check out this vid in case you have never heard of this place especially the tight back 9. It was always in immaculate condition when I played it. What a great persimmon track!! The greens were tricky and small but putted beautifully. This course, Salem CC & Kernwood CC are all gems within a few miles from one another..

Les is more.
Paul C

Postby Mashie72 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:37 pm

LesMurray wrote:

Too funny you mentioned Leo J Martin.. I used to play there in an after work league. One day I had a nice run on the front 9, then followed it up on the back with a PB. I won't forget Leo...
"The secret is on the deck"
Mashie72

Postby LesMurray » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Mashie72 wrote:
LesMurray wrote:

Too funny you mentioned Leo J Martin.. I used to play there in an after work league. One day I had a nice run on the front 9, then followed it up on the back with a PB. I won't forget Leo...

I used to play at a course in Plainville - Meadowbrook I think. Target golf at it's best. Super tight but not terribly long.
LesMurray

Postby Mashie72 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Don't think I ever played there. Played primarily on the North Shore.

Good luck to the Pats if you still are a fan. Seems like no one wants them to win..
"The secret is on the deck"
Mashie72

Postby LesMurray » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:52 pm

Mashie72 wrote:Good luck to the Pats if you still are a fan. Seems like no one wants them to win..

Pats are the team everyone loves to hate. But I'm a fan through and through.
LesMurray

Postby k2baloo » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Ha, I'm a broncos fan. Even lived in Vermont for 5 years and still can't stand the Pats
k2baloo

Previous

Return to In Search of the Great Ball Strikers