Hosted by Grady (NFBANDON)

Will Wilcox

Postby Mashie72 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Anyone else digging this guy's swing?

"The secret is on the deck"
Mashie72

Re: Will Wilcox

Postby Newman » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Me and Nicelikejohnny went and watched the tourney at Silverado on Thursday, ran across this guy's group on the tee at #8. It's a short par 4, hard dogleg left. Pretty much everyone hits 3W or hybrid, can't remember what Wilcox hit. I was more interested to see Boo Weekley tbh (the center of the face on his hybrid was completely worn out and he pured one right down the middle, no fucking around). Johnny elbowed me right before Wilcox hit and was like 'watch this'. It looked pretty herky-jerky, the forward press and funky take away, short backswing and the really quick tempo. It was a blur and I though he was gonna fall down, definitely unique. Not the most graceful move, although after watching Rory and Rose smoke drives down #1 when we first got there everybody else kind of paled in comparison.
Newman

Postby Ded2Journey » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:04 am

Not a fan. But he's definitely on to something if he's playing with the big boys...I'm sure lag and TM could illuminate "why" this move works...
"People have always been telling me what I can't do. I guess I have wanted to show them. That's been one of my driving forces all my life." -Ben Hogan
Ded2Journey

Postby Mashie72 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:50 am

Nice Stat
Attachments
Will W.jpg
Will W.jpg (52.08 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
"The secret is on the deck"
Mashie72

Return to In Search of the Great Ball Strikers